Sara of Louisville, Kentucky has absolutely no flavor in her Tilapia en Papiote and is looking for a quick solution.
- 4 Sliced new potatoes
- 2 8 ounce tilapia fillets
- 12 sliced asparagus spears
- ½ Cup sliced baby carrots
- 1 Each red and tallow tomatoes
- 4 Cloves of slivered garlic
- Rind from 1 each lemon and lime
- 1 TSP chopped Thyme
- ¼ Cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Spray the parchment paper with a non-stick lubricant.
Then simply lay down all the vegetables and fish, seasoning heavily with salt and pepper and finishing with extra virgin olive oil.
Wrap up the fish turning over the edges of the paper to fold it in so it is securely wrapped.
This will create a steaming/roasting cooking process.
Bake it on a sheet pan at 325 degree for 30 to 35 minutes. Enjoy!