Brett from Atlanta, Georgia needs more flavor in his authentic Gazpacho.
Pleas like our Facebook page @ FixMyRecipe
- 5 Peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 Peeled, seeded, and chopped cucumber
- 1 Each seeded and chopped red, yellow, and green pepper
- 1 Chopped red onion
- 1 Seeded and chopped Serrano pepper
- 3 TBS red wine vinegar
- 2 Cups tomato juice
- 1 TBS chopped cilantro
- 1 TBS chiffonade basil
- 1 TBS chopped parsley
- 1/3 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- Tabasco to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Procedure: Add all ingredients to a bowl except the olive oil and puree with a hand mixer until slightly chunky. Add in seasonings and finish with olive oil. Enjoy!