Fresh Berry and Honey Yogurt Smoothie with Granola
Carrie of Flint, Michigan is looking for a healthy alternative to her yogurt smoothie....
- 1 Ounce Fresh Raspberries
- 1 Ounce Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Ounce Fresh Blackberries
- 1 Ounce Fresh Strawberries
- 3 Ice Cubes
- 2 Cups Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Oat and Honey Granola or Granola of Your Desire
Procedure: Be sure to wash all fruit and then in a blender add in all ingredients excluding granola and puree until completely smooth. Serve in a glass and fold in granola. Serve very cold and enjoy!